Thursday 29 March 2012

The Beginning of a New Day

The first post of my new blog, yay!
I have been wanting to have a blog lately, but I have never really been able to keep it going past the first few posts (if that) so I am determined to do it. Hence this blog.

I hope to post at least once a week (but don't hold me to it) about my trials and tribulations, successful and not so successful attempts at being more self sustainable, more orientated around homemade and homegrown and more handmade or secondhand as opposed to buying something new and mass produced in factories.

I hope to give you, dear reader, not only an interesting read through my struggles, but also help you if your interested in your own adventures in suburban self sustainability through the documentation of my own.

Until next time,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment